Moon Run Place: A Duckstein Property Located in Robinson Township
Opening soon, our Moon Run Place town homes will define a new standard for rental properties in Robinson Township.
- 3-bedroom, 3.5 bath town homes
- Stainless steel appliances
- Lifetime metal roofs
- Wellborn Forest Kitchen Cabinets w/ soft-closing drawers and doors
- Full basement w/ kitchenette
- All LED lighting and energy-efficient windows
- Back patio w/ private porch
Robinson township has been growing in size and popularity for decades, and it continues that growth today and into the future. Once a simple farm community, Robinson is now much like the McKnight Road area–high-quality movie theaters, desirable restaurants, great shopping, and so on. Our units are located in Montour School District and are within 20 minutes of downtown Pittsburgh and the Pittsburgh International Airport. The building is near the on/off ramps to Interstate 79 and is in close proximity to Route 60, although it’s far enough away that no traffic noise enters the units.